Thursday, April 2, 2009

We have Cabinets

It is getting closer every day. They installed the cabinets today. Thank you to Cory and July for sending us pictures since we weren't able to make it up there tonight. I can't wait to see them this weekend. They just need to finish the outside, light fixtures, countertops, and carpet.

Here has been the project at Jane's house. Ashli has cut out all the names and we have helped put them on the wall. There are all 22 grandkids, kids, and in-laws up there. It looks really good, it is fun to see all the Johnson family names up there. It sure is a good reminder of how big the Johnson family is now.
From the other side.
Wyatt and I eating a fruit bar. Jackie snuck him one of my favorite treats and he ate the whole thing by himself.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Those are awesome cabinets, dude! I can't wait to see the finished product...and I bet you can't either.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Well I was going to leave some nice comment, but I'm a little upset with you right now. Just joking--that's exciting! They look good, it's all coming together!