Thursday, April 9, 2009

Almost Finished

We went up tonight to have the windows measured for blinds and the outside is basically done. We need rain gutters and lights outside. We are getting close.
They also put in the kitchen counter tops. We really liked how they looked. I think they matched the cabinets really well.

The guest bathroom is all done. Shower head is in, toilet is in, counter top and sink are in.

So basically all that is left are carpets, light fixtures and whatever touch ups that are left. We are excited.

9 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

It looks GREAT!! It is getting sooo close! I love it!

Anonymous said...

C.J. I am glad you went up tonight. When I went up today, I thought the Stucco, siding, cabinets, countertops and linoleum looked awesome. I am so excited for you both. See you Sunday. Love, Mom

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Horrah!

Jackman Family said...

Holy cow your house looks so nice, we are so happy for you I hope you guys will be having a party there soon!

Kristydawn said...

love the brick, love the kitchen, love it all. Are we having a party when you move in. Can't wait to see it!!! You guys need to come visit us.

Abby said...

Lookin hot!

Ryan and Amber said...

What a change from when we were there! That's so exciting.

Angela said...

OH MY GOSH!! Jackie how are you?!?! I haven't seen you for forever! Your house looks so beautiful and it is almost finished! Let me know how you are and check out my blog if you want...

Emily said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for it to be done! It will be so awesome!!! I wish I could be there to see it live in person.