Friday, November 7, 2008

Utes 10-0

Last night was so fun!!! What a game. Cory and I went to the Utah-TCU game last night and what a game it was. My throat still hurts from yelling. You just can't give up on this Utah team, they sure do know how to win. Here are some pictures from the game.

First team to 10 and 0. Two more games to go.










Poor freshman kicker, missed two fields goals that would have won the game for TCU.

The final drive was amazing, I had to stay up last night to calm down, I was so amped up still when I got home, that I re-watched the game on TV, but it was so much better in person.


The crowd was awesome and it was cool to see everyone in black, if you look closely, you can see me, I'm the one wearing all black.
Go UTES!!! It sure is fun to go to the games again with my brother!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yeah it was a lot of fun. I am glad that you are back so I have someone to do something with. I am glad we get a chance to go to big games like this and see big wins. Games like this and the Fiesta Bowl make great memories. I am glad we get to witness and live this stuff instead of only hearing stories about it.

JenJ said...

That is so so SO amazing!!!
Way to go Utes!!
TCU is a good team.

Abby said...

Ah man! I was totally going to record the game for brian and then when I went to the channel it was on found out we didn't get it. Curse the cable! Those pictures are totally rad. So glad you were able to go to such an awesome game! I love the Utes, even though I'm currently a Beaver. When the Utes played the Beavs a few months back I was totally rooting for the Utes and I caught a ton of flack for it. That game was equally rad when we won! I will always bleed red!!!!!