Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Family Pictures and Guitar Hero

On Saturday we went as a family to take pictures for my Mom's Christmas gift. Here is one of the pictures that was taken. Hopefully we will have the rest of the pictures soon so I can add some more. It looks like it turned out well. We went to Lagoon Trail and it was really pretty and had a lot of fun places to take pictures.
Friday night we bought Guitar Hero, but we didn't open it up that night because it is for my birthday. We just hung out the two of us and watched a movie. Saturday night came along and I said, why do I have to wait until my birthday to play the game, so I opened it up and we had a fun time playing. Holly and the kids came over that night and we had fun time playing with them.Jackie is pretty good at the game. When we play against each other and she can usually beat me.

We got so into it on Sunday that we only took breaks to cook some dinner, I thought this picture was funny.
Me Rockin' out, sadly to say I passed the game on easy on the first day and I am now working on the medium level. It is a fun game and kind of addicting.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Love the family pics...they look great!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Cute family pictures! Jackie did you cut your hair? It looks super cute! Guitar hero huh? Sounds fun.

Unknown said...

Wow! Who is that sexy looking guy holding the cute little girl?

L said...

Your family pictures turned out so good!

Abby said...

When you beat the game and advance to Rock Band, I will be there. Happy early birthday, you old fogey.

Romar and Sarah Karl said...

Your family pics are beautiful! Happy Birthday CJ! Looks like you guys had fun!