Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dallas Cowboy Camp

The Dallas Cowboys are doing their training camp here in Oxnard California. I know this seems weird that they would be so far from Texas, but they really are here and I have pictures to prove it. They must come because of the amazing weather. It's a lot better to practice in 75 degree weather as compared to the weather in Dallas right now.
I didn't spend too much time over there since it was during work. I mainly just saw them stretching and getting ready for practice, just throwing the ball around, and warming up.
Here are their 5 Super Bowl Trophies

The Wide Receivers. Terrell Owens came over and high fived the people on the front row of the fence, I was on the second row. The team getting a motivational speech from Magic Johnson. It was cool to see how big the players really are and sadly enough I did not see Jessica Simpson as she was here on Tuesday hanging out with her boyfriend the Quarterback.

5 comments:

My Walkabout said...

I am so jealous. what a cool thing to do. did you get any autographs at all?

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Why didn't you invite me to go C.J.?

L said...

That is pretty sinkin' cool!

Kelly Brooke said...

I can just see CJ with a big ole grin on his face. Awesome!

JenJ said...

I did not know our Cowboys (I can claim them, being a Texan an' all) practiced over there. I don't blame them at all. Last week the temps here were like 106 and rising. This week is much better but who wants to run around in a uniform in that kind of weather? Very fun!!! Dustin keeps inviting people to come here for a game or two.........We would LOVE it!!