Monday, June 23, 2008

Trip to Utah

We have not been to Utah since Christmas and we decided to make a trip. Matt, Holly, and the kids just moved back, so we thought we would go see them along with everyone else. Jackie was so excited and counted down the days for the last month. The Rasband kids were so nice and made us a Welcome Home Banner along with balloons, as you can see there are no balloons in the picture, that is because......
After Camille was warned not to let go of the balloons, Jackie took them outside and by accident they decided to float away.
Bye Balloons, this is Jackie being sad about the balloons.....
Next we jumped on the trampoline with the sprinklers underneath, the kids showed me some good tricks. I also went swimming with Cory, July, and Cayman but did not bring the camera with me.

On Friday, I spent most the day with my brother which was a lot of fun just to hang out and talk. We went golfing with Ryan and Scott. Cory played great and well, the rest of us did not. I blame it on the clubs and the heat though. That night we had a fun barbecue at Cory's new house.
Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Candice, Cohen, Ryan, Amber, Spencer, Criscell, Scott, and of course Cory, July and Cayman were there. It was a lot of fun to be able to see everyone. I had so much fun playing with Cayman and twirling her around and making her dizzy, and watching her play on her little car. She is fearless. I was so excited to hear her say my name.




On Saturday we went to Kung Fu Panda with the Johnson's. It was a good kid movie. We then went to a potluck with Jackie's high school friends. It was fun to meet people I had heard so much about. I do have to apologize to Natalie for spilling Root Beer on the table cloth, dumb me.
That night we had Cohen's 1 year birthday party. It was fun and I was glad we could be there for it.
This is how Sunday was spent, just hanging out with the Johnson family. It was a nice relaxing day. We sure do have great families and we love everyone so much and wish we could spend more time together. We love you all!!!




4 comments:

Becky said...

I'm glad I got to see you guys for a little bit! You had lots of activities packed into a little weekend. Way to get around!! Hope you did everything you wanted to :)

Romar and Sarah Karl said...

Hey Jackie and CJ! It was so fun to see you, but sad it was so short. I'm glad you guys had a good trip!!!
JAckie - thanks for calling yesterday! Sorry I missed your call, I was at dinner with my family!

L said...

How fun that you got to see your fam!!! That is the CUTEST banner I have EVER seen... and the CUTEST sad face I have ever seen. :)

Kelly Brooke said...

I wish I could have been there. I don't like seeing the family together and me not being there. I get depressed. Oh well. There has to be some reason I am still here Arkansas. I am glad that you had lots of fun. I love you.