Monday, October 15, 2007

TRANSFORMERS


Any boy that grew up in the eighties loved the Transformers. I remember watching that show growing up and even one year had an Optimus Prime Birthday cake. I use to watch Transformers with this Kid named Spenny Morris and it just so happens we were mission companions and now work together. When we heard that Transformers was coming out in the theaters, we were so excited and were there for opening night. Jackie and I went and saw it in the movie theaters three times. It is also one of her all-time favorite movies!!!!! So I won a gift card to Amazon.com so I thought what better way to spend it than to buy Transformers, and even better it is already here even before it comes out in the stores. Needless to say I am really excited. AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CJ, you are hilarious! Is that how you spell it. Kelly bought the movie. She liked it too. I haven't watched it yet, but you are certainly tempting me.

Kelly Brooke said...

CJ, you never have looked better then you do as a Transformer. Just Kidding. That picture is pretty funny. I think you should put in poster size and hand it behind your bedroom door...