Monday, October 1, 2007

Girls Weekend!


Every year all the girls on my Dad's side get together for a weekend in Tuacahn. We see a play, shop, eat lots of food, talk and just hang out. It is so much fun. I look forward to it every year, there is about 20-25 of us that go. This year we went and saw Cinderella. It was so cute. It was so much fun to see everyone. I don't get to see anyone that often since I live so far away. I drove to Vegas Thursday night and then drove with Jodi and Auntie Norma Jean Friday morning. We ate dinner at Tuacahn before the play. Then on Saturday we went shopping at the factory stores, then we all went to the Olive Garden for dinner. We left Sunday morning to Vegas, then I hopped in my car and drove back to Cali. The top picture is of Auntie LaVada, Jamie, Auntie Norma Jean, Launie, LaRae, Misty, Me, Jodi and Kristy. The middle one is of Ashli Johnson, Baby Wyatt Johnson, Baby Wyatt Taylor and Becky Taylor. The bottom one is my cousin Jamie, Me, and my sister Jodi. I love my fam and am so glad that we can get together like this every year and have so much fun!


3 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I'm glad to see you are safe too. How did the moving go for C.J., Ty and Andy?

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

You'll have to tell April and Erica congrats! The pregnancy is going pretty well-I've started the heartburn, sore back and not sleeping very well, but hey that's all part of the package. Overall though I've been blest to have a normal pregnancy. How are you guys doin? Anything new?

Anonymous said...

Jackie, you are one white girl!!