Monday, July 9, 2007






So we went to this place called Solvang. It is a little Denmark town. Some people from Denmark settled this town a long time ago and patterned it after where they came from. Everything looks like it is from Denmark, even the newer houses are patterned after that way. It was a lot of fun. Tons of gift shops and ton of bakerys/restaurants. The sad thing is, we didn't even eat at a Scandanavian restuarant but a Mexican restaurant while we there. I am glad we found this little town. It was a lot of fun. We have this Southern California book that we had been using to find cool pl

aces but hadn't used it for a while, but finally got it back out. I am sure glad we did as it was a lot of fun. Here are some pics of it.

1 comments:

Kelly Brooke said...

We will have to go there next time I come to vist. Hmm, I wonder when that will be. It might be after you come to visit me.