Monday, July 16, 2007






Hello Everyone!! This is the first time that I have put pictures on the blog, usually CJ does it. How exciting! This weekend we went to the famous Rodeo Drive. I only know what Rodeo drive is because of Mighty Ducks when they go shopping there and they have to ring the doorbells to get in. I thought dang! Where is that place? And now I live here. Crazy how that works. It was fun to walk around and see all these fancy stores that we will never be able to buy anything from. There was Valentino, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Tiffanys, and so many more! It was actually pretty there too. There was lots of flowers and one part there was a stone walk way. I must say I quite enjoyed myself. It is probably a good thing to go to fancy stores like that because then I know for sure I won't buy anything. And there was all these fancy cars that people were driving. We came to the conclusion that people rent the cars and then drive them down Rodeo Drive to look cool. That has to be it, right? Well, as we were walking around I saw a big sign that said Beverly Hills and of course we had to get our picture taken by it. Then after we went to the temple because we wanted to watch the Joseph Smith film, but the visitors center is under construction so we weren't able to see it. We just walked around and took pictures. It was so pretty with the sun setting. I miss you all and hope you are all doing well.

0 comments: