Monday, November 11, 2013

Disney On Ice!

My friend Bobbi wanted to take her little girl to Disney on Ice and asked if I would be interested in taking Jackson. I wasn't sure if he would like it, but I enjoy it and thought he would probably like it so we decided to go. He was so excited to go with his friends and have them come in our car. He always gets so excited when friends get to ride with him. 














I think Jackson really liked it at first. There was Lion King, Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch and then an intermission. The last half was all Peter Pan. After it was all over, I asked him if he liked it and he said no. Captain Hook was scary. He said, "Hook's not nice." I asked him about watching the other characters though and seeing Mickey, Minnie and Goofy and it being so fun and he just kept saying no. When CJ asked him about it that night, he said the same thing. He didn't like it because Hook was scary.  I think he enjoyed it though and I know he had fun being with his friends. Everything is better with friends and I am so grateful Jackson has made so many on our wonderful street!

0 comments: