Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cottrell Family Pictures

We did family pictures with CJ's family last month. We went to Wheeler Farm and we got some great shots. Our neighbor took the pictures and did an awesome job. They really turned out so good and now we finally have a nice family picture hanging in our home. It only took us six months after Jackson being born for us to get one taken. I hope we do better in the future.






This was really funny watching them "laughing" for pictures. Goofy!

I absolutely love this picture of all the boys. What a good lookin' bunch!

Cute Girls

My Darling Little Boy!


4 comments:

Brittany said...

Super cute pics! I love your short hair, it look so cute!

Romar and Sarah Karl said...

Too cute Jackie! I love the colors. Your hair is cute too! I can't believe how big Jackson is getting! Hopefully I can see him soon!

Tricia said...

Cute pictures!

Wall said...

Such cute family pictures! Jackson is so photogenic too.