Sunday, June 20, 2010

Star Valley Blue Grass Band

My cousin Tara had mentioned that she was going to be singing at the Bountiful Park at a free concert last Monday. We thought that it would be something fun to do so we headed over to the park. When we got there, there was two guys on guitar singing. After them was the infamous Star Valley Blue Grass Band. We were excited to watch them play. They were awesome! Tara helps with the vocals in the group. After they played, the show ended with Tara singing with Mike Murphy who recorded a cd with Tara and they performed some songs from the cd. They did a great job and Tara is an awesome singer.


Tara playing the accordian with the Blue Grass Band

Tara singing with Mike Murphy

2 comments:

JenJ said...

I am so glad you posted this! Very cool too see and hear about Tara. And I didn't even know about the blue grass band... :)

My Walkabout said...

I know Mike Murphy! I've Tp'd his old house in the WB on more than one occasion.