Saturday, February 6, 2010

Skiing/Boarding with the Nephews

Yesterday I went skiing with Kyle and Payden at Brighton. It was a blast. We had a great time. The snow was perfect, it lightly snowed most of the day, and there wasn't any crowds there. We never had to wait to get on a lift.
Kyle and Payden were a little more adventurous than me and here are a couple of pictures of them jumping off a big rock. There are videos below as well. Payden's first run he stopped at the top but his next try came with a nice crash.

If you look closely, just right of the ski lift pole you can see Kyle getting some air of the side of the rock.
It was so much fun to get out and ski again. I am sure glad that I invited myself and the nephews let me come. Enjoy the videos below, it does take a little while before they show up in the video.



3 comments:

My Walkabout said...

jealous. where is the video of you going off the rock?

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun.

Kristydawn said...

so glad you decided to go. The guys had a great time with you!!!