Thursday, September 24, 2009

Beckett Timothy Johnson

Tim and Ashli had their cute baby boy on September 23, 09. He was 7 lbs 2 0z. and 19 1/2 inches long. They went in at seven in the morning and they were going to most likely send them back home, but Ashli was determined not to. So she roamed the halls of the hospital for at least an hour to help start the process. It worked because she had him at 1:30 pm. When we saw them at the hospital yesterday they had not decided on a name yet. They had been debating between two names and just couldn't pick. I went and saw them today after work and they were still debating. They had their bags in the car, everyone was ready to go, they just needed a name first. A week later, they finally picked Beckett Timothy Johnson. Which happened to be neither of the names they were debating on. Congratulations to Timmy for finally making a decision!

Timmy and Beckett's favorite Auntie






Proud Grandpa Terry holding his 23 grandchild

6 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Wahoo for more nephews! Congrats! He's a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Fun. More babies. Have fun being an Aunt.

Love, Connie

StephNyd said...

Congrats to Tim and Ashley! I can't believe you guys have 23 grandchildren. I knew it was high, but didn't know it was that high! Tell Tim congrats since I rarely see him anymore.

Becky said...

What!?!? I thought it was Emmett Beck. Dang them. :)

He's a cutie. I am excited to meet him THIS WEEKEND!!

Brittany said...

So they did change the name...I was pretty sure when I first read this it said Emmett Ray Johnson? I thought I was going crazy! Very cute baby and a very cute name!

Emily said...

YAY TIM AND ASHLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!! AND MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS ON ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL BOY!