Sunday, February 15, 2009

We Have Cement

We now have cement in our hole. Some of the underground plumbing has been done also. We didn't have very good weather this week and I'm surprised they did this much. Hopefully by the end of next week they will have the rest of the cement poured so that they can start framing.
If you look closely you can see a black pipe and then some white tubing which I assume is for the plumbing.


We are leaving for Oregon this week to see Brian and Abby. We are excited to have a short vacation and spend time with some great friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your cement. Thanks for coming over Saturday. Have a good week. Love, Mom

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Thanks for coming to visit us!

lisa said...

Congrats on the partially filled hole guys! I bet you're so excited to move in, I'm so jealous... a brand new house! Where are you building?--I must have missed that detail.