Monday, December 1, 2008

BIG NEWS!!

I think we have finally decided what to do on the housing front. Down below is a picture of us where we are going to build our house. We are pretty excited. We put money down on it, but we have 21 days to change our minds. I don't think we will though. Next week we will pick out the brick, paint color, cabinets, carpet, etc..... Hopefully everything works out!!!
Here I am supervising Terry while he puts up the Christmas lights. I sure was helpful......Jackie went to Disney on Ice with Holly, Kimmy, and Hannah. She had a great time and this is the only picture she took of the group.

Picture of the show, it was something about Disney celebrating their 50 years.
Here is Jackie playing guitar hero with our nephew Kyle. Kyle can play on expert, I've made it to the hard level and Jackie is playing on Medium now. The game can be addicting.

12 comments:

Natalie said...

Is that in Kaysville? It looks a lot like where my older sister lives!

Nikki Taylor said...

Or is that in Foxboro North?!! I hope so, then we can be kind of neighbors! Nick and I just live in the Townhomes in the South development! I am way excited for you guys! How fun! Congrats!

Abby said...

That is so cool, guys. Congratulations to you! Also? When I saw the title to your post I was like, "They better not be telling us they're pregnant on their BLOG!"
But then it was about building a house, so that was great.
;)
Looking forward to hanging with you guys soon!!!

Debbie said...

How exciting! Where are you building your house? When will it be finished so you can move in?

L said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!! Congrats you two!!!

AMY said...

so exciting!!!! I want to see more pics as it is being built! WHere is it?

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

That is so exciting! Yea! What a fun big decision. You'll have to keep us posted on all the house developments. You looked all bundled up in that picture. That's too bad-I took a walk in a t-shirt today! :)

Brandon and Val said...

Hey! Way exciting about the house! It was fun to see you on Sunday! I hope we can play soon!

Anonymous said...

Your mother is very excited for you. It was great to see your smiles in front of your lot. This is such a big step. I wish you fun on making your very own personal selections to make it all truly yours. Love you guys.

Ryan and Amber said...

Congrats on the house! It looks like it's in Foxboro??? We need more details. That's so exciting!

Becky said...

Yehaa! Good luck. (Still wishing it were closer to me, but I'm excited for you either way!)

Brittany said...

The next time you get my hopes up with the title of your post you better be prego!! But still we are very excited for you and your new house! where is it?