Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sea World

So here is my attempt at doing a slideshow, it didn't work out the greatest, so if anyone has tips on how to do a slideshow, leave a comment for me.

We have had a fun week and a very busy one. Jackie had Payroll closing and I had Month End Close due this week plus billing everything out from the previous month. So it was busy, but it was a lot of fun to have Kim, Scott, and Hannah spend some time with us. We spent some time at the beach, eating at a great restaurant, playing games, and mostly being entertained by Hannah. After getting all our work done on Thursday, Jackie and I headed to San Diego to meet up with Kim, Scott, and Hannah. We stopped half way at Aunt Nae's house and had a great time talking with Amy, Emily, Allie, and Aunt Nae. We laughed, laughed, and laughed some more. Friday morning we left Aunt Nae's house early and headed down to San Diego. We stopped at the temple and walked around there. Wish we would have had more time to go inside, but it sure is a beautiful building. We next made it down to the Layton's hotel and had breakfast with them. They packed up and we headed to Sea World. On the way to Sea World I ran a red light by accident at a really confusing intersection right in front of a Highway Patrolman, but he didn't pull me over and I figure it was because we were on the city streets. I sure did luck out. We had a great laugh at my expense. Sea World was a lot of fun and was very relaxing for us. We enjoyed the Dolphin, Shamu, and Sea Lion shows. They were fun and it is amazing what they can do with those animals. We saw lots of cool things while we were there and it was so fun to be with the Layton's. Hannah is so cute and just getting so big and talkative. After saying good bye we drove to downtown San Diego and walked around for a little bit. We saw Padre stadium and then ended up leaving because we were so exhausted. Made the drive home pretty quick and fell asleep within minutes of getting home.

This morning I ended up having my last Young Men's game. We lost, but I sure had fun working with the Young Men and getting to know them. I don't know how great of a coach I was though. Well, anyway we had an exciting week and were glad the Layton's came down.

2 comments:

Kelly Brooke said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm glad you go and visit the Auntie Na's family. They are so great!

Becky said...

How fun! I am just sure it's our turn to visit and have all the fun with you guys. I am tired of hearing about everyone else visiting the Cottrel Family. My turn!!