Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dana Point

We went down to Aunt Nay's house this weekend down in Laguna Niguel. I hadn't met her yet and briefly at our wedding I met some of her kids. Aunt Arlene and some of her kids came too. I will try to remember names if I can..... we had Renee, Amy, Emily, Joe, Arlene, David, John, Sean, Ashley, and their baby, Gina, Jason and kids, Kallen, Brian, and kids. I think I got most of the names, if I am wrong Jackie can fix it. We went to a park down by the beach in Dana Point and ate some good food. It was a lot of fun to get to know more of the family. Jackie and I also went to the temple this weekend to celebrate the 50 year anniversary of the Los Angeles Temple being open. It was very spiritual and they had a special session in the Solemn Assembly room which was a new experience. Todd Christofferson from the Quorom of the Seventy showed up unexpectedly. It was a great experience.




Amy, Joe, and C.J.


London, Jackie, and Carson

2 comments:

Kelly Brooke said...

Totally Wicked. I sure wish I could have been there. I'm sure the all missed me. Ha!

Love ya

Ash n Tim said...

You two know that is where mom and dad first kissed... Dana Pointe!